Mariam Albatool School is inviting applications for the post of Learning Support Assistant. Applicants must be in possession of:
- a Diploma in Inclusive Education, or
- Certificate in Education (Learning Support Facilitators), or
- a Certificate in Supporting Learning in Inclusive Settings, or
- a Certificate in Education for Learning Support Assistants, or
- a Pre-School Education Certificate, or
- MCAST/BTEC National Diploma in Early Years, or
- MCAST/BTEC National Diploma in Child’s Care Learning and Development, or
- a First Degree or higher.
Applicants who are in their final year for the Diploma in Inclusive Education may also apply. Applicants are to send their c.v. together with photocopies of qualifications to: The Head, Mariam Albatool School, Corradino Hill, Paola. Applications are to reach the school by not later than Monday 5th August 2013.