On 18th December 2013 Mr Mustafa Abdul Jalil, Former Chairman of the National Transition Council (NTC) of Libya visited the Mosque and Mariam Albatool School. Attatched beneath are the photos of the visit.
On Friday 8th November 2013, a group of 20 academics from the Faculties of Education of Malta, Lebanon and Egypt visited Mariam Albatool School. These academics are working on a project called ‘Tempus’ whose main objective is to discuss and evaluate various modalities of teaching practices. This theme was discussed extensively with the school authorities and opportunities to enhance further cooperation were also envisaged.
Mariam Albatool School is inviting applications for the post of Learning Support Assistant. Applicants must be in possession of:
- a Diploma in Inclusive Education, or
- Certificate in Education (Learning Support Facilitators), or
- a Certificate in Supporting Learning in Inclusive Settings, or
- a Certificate in Education for Learning Support Assistants, or
- a Pre-School Education Certificate, or
- MCAST/BTEC National Diploma in Early Years, or
- MCAST/BTEC National Diploma in Child’s Care Learning and Development, or
- a First Degree or higher.
Applicants who are in their final year for the Diploma in Inclusive Education may also apply. Applicants are to send their c.v. together with photocopies of qualifications to: The Head, Mariam Albatool School, Corradino Hill, Paola. Applications are to reach the school by not later than Monday 5th August 2013.
- The registration for all students in different school stages for the scholastic year 2014 – 2015 is open from 01/01/2014 until 15/08/2014.
- The registration takes place at the secretariat of the school by the full payment of the first term fees.
- The fees are as follows:
- 1200 Euro for Kindergarten (400 Euro per term)
- 1500 Euro for Primary (500 Euro per term)
- 1700 Euro for Secondary (570 Euro per term)
- A registration fee of 200 Euro is required for the new students.
- Parents who have two (2) or three (3) children will enjoy a 10% discount.
- Parents who have more than three (3) children will pay the fees for the first three (3) children while the others are exempted.
- Parents who pay the full year fees in advance will enjoy a 50 Euro discount for every student.
- No student will be permitted to attend the school without the payment of the fees.
- The acceptance of the registration will be according to first come first served basis by payment of the fees before 15/08/2013 because the places are limited.
The School Administration